Information on our instructors will be coming soon!
Teacher Code of Conduct
Dance Fredericton teachers have the requisite experience and qualifications appropriate to the levels and techniques being taught. All our teachers undertake to:
- Work in an open and cooperative environment with all students and their families.
- Recognize and respect uniqueness, dignity and potential of each individual student.
- Act in such a manner as to promote and safeguard the interests and wellbeing of all students.
- Apply appropriate teaching aims and assessment procedures to students and ensure that students and families receive or have access to advice when necessary.
- Use flexible teaching skills to create a productive learning environment.