Withdrawal and refund policy
A registered student who wishes to withdraw from class/classes and receive a refund must complete the following procedure:
- Notification of withdrawal must be in writing, advising DF of the students name, class(es) and reason for withdrawal. A withdrawal form can be obtained through reception. The official date of withdrawal is the date of receipt of written notice during the first four weeks of classes. Following the first four weeks of classes, four weeks notice of withdrawal is required, so the official date of withdrawal shall be four weeks from the date of receipt of written notice.
- The administration will advise the Treasure who will issue a refund for each class the student is registered, in accordance with the following refund policy:
- A full refund will be issued, less the fee for each class that has passed form the start of the year until the official date of withdrawal
- The yearly membership fee of $10.00 is not refundable
- No refunds will be issued after March break
- No refunds will be issued in the event of disciplinary action